|This article is under construction. Please wait patiently while this article could get expanded. You can expand it by helping the Be an admin Wiki.|
Here are the rules for accounts.
Basic Account Rules
- You may have up to 7 accounts no more than 7 is allowed unless you ask permission from a bureaucrat.
- If you used an account to get over a block in another wiki, you won't be blocked unless you cause trouble here.
- You may not use an account to get over a block.
- If you have extra accounts and are blocked, your extra accounts will be blocked as well.
- If you're switching your account and have 7 already, let an admin know.
- You must be honest if you're asked if an account is yours.
- If you are accused as a sock, you will be blocked for a year with message wall privalage until we get full proof you're not a sock.
- You're not allowed to make an imposter account out of another user. If you are caught with an account impostering another user, you will be blocked for infinite immdediatley.
- If you're a sockpuppet, you will be blocked for infinite with no warning.